Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday

I'm borrowing Robin's idea of using just the day of the week for the title of the posts so I don't have to put much effort into thinking of one. I like to keep things nice and simple!

Today was baby Harry's first birthday party at 1 pm. I had Tim bring Avery home by 11 so we could get ready. Guess who didn't wake up until 10:45? ME!! I stayed up reading The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simon until 2 am. It is such a good book, I didn't want to stop. I assumed I'd wake up at an early hour like I normally do but nope, it was almost 11!

When we got home from the party I read some more while Avery watched A Barbie Fashion Fairytale. Then she got out her Barbies and did a little runway work herself. I have it on tape, it was great. Then we played with paper dolls and drew our own clothes. She said she had the best day, which is always good to hear. Now I'm going to keep reading (but I'll probably stop before 2am!).

No comments: