Monday, January 9, 2012

Tonight was Culvers night for Avery's school. A portion of the earnings from 5-8 pm go to the school's PTA so we went there for sundaes. I had a sourdough melt and some rootbeer as well. It was pretty good, and with the caramel cashew sundae afterward I'm still pretty stuffed. Good thing I go to the gym so when I eat like a pig it's only half as bad. That's why you go to the gym right?

I finally watched Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr in its entirety on my laptop since it was a blu-ray. I couldn't really tell the difference between it and a normal dvd but who knows. I borrowed it from a friend just to try it out. I actually liked it and would enjoy going to see the new one that just came out. I doubt I'll make it to the theater while it's still playing though. Warhorse is first on the list and my mom and dad want to see that too. Eventually we'll be able to find a day that works for us all. Hopefully anyway.

No comments: