Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm debating on whether or not to try putting my bunny butt to bed, or to just let him run amok. The last few nights he has thrown hissy fits by biting and banging on the cage bars until I can't stand it anymore and let him out. Then in the morning when I wake up, he's put himself back to bed. He doesn't wreck anything while he's out, and pees and poops on the pee pads in the living room so I guess there's no harm done by letting him have his way. So maybe I'll just leave him out tonight.

I'm still waiting for the New Years Eve resolution-ers to fall off the wagon at the gym. Tonight was especially trying on my patience as the woman who planted herself in front of me couldn't follow instruction or go in the right direction to save her life. I understand some people have no rhythm but this was just ridiculous. She was flailing all over the place and constantly doing the opposite of what everyone else was. Idiots. Next week my instructor won't be there so she was looking for a sub. I think I might try to find a different class to go to that week, since subs don't usually show up, or if they do I don't like the class anyway.

Okay the votes are in, Geronimo stays out tonight. I'm going to bed without any bunny drama.

No comments: