Waking up late really sets the mood for the day. I had to rush to get Avery ready and myself, she was about 15 minutes late, I was about 30. Work was okay but then I had to hurry up and pick up Avery from her after school program and get her fed and ready for dance. I missed the 10th street exit for whatever reason and had to loop around on 94. We made it on time, but alas, more rushing. After giving her a bath and getting her to bed, I feel I can finally slow down. But really all I want to do now is go to bed!
On an happier note, I finally found the Cane's Chicken in Stadium Village on the U of M campus. I haven't had it for ages, and it was delicious. It was confusing getting there and back, but I'll figure it out eventually. Then it's chicken for lunch every day! Just kidding. But it was delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment