Sunday, January 8, 2012

I ended up heading to Target last night to get the correct light bulbs and a few for the bathroom. I got regular light bulbs for the bathroom. I bought a 4 pack of the big round vanity lights and the only had them in 60 watt. I figured that was probably what I had but when I got home and put them in they were brighter than the sun! Apparently I had 40 watt in there or less. Oh well, it's just super bright and energy sucking in the bathroom for now.

Today Avery and I returned the CFLs that didn't fit to Menards and stopped by and saw Chad. Then we went to the library where I was in a constant state of annoyance. I really hate the noisy rude kids that run around with no parental supervision. They all just sit on the internet and use the library as a free unsupervised daycare. I miss the days when it was quiet and peaceful at the library. It hasn't been like that ever since they got the internet for free.

No comments: