Today was a pretty productive one, once I got it going around 11! I cleaned the shower (wow I hate doing that) and then went to Menards to get a new lamp. I bought a Tiffany style one that was on sale and some of the "instant on" CFLs to go with it. Well the "100 Watt" one for the top lamp isn't bright enough to light up the living room so I couldn't even get rid of my old one, which was the whole point of this expedition...There is also a little reading lamp further down the pole that I was pretty excited about. It only takes a 40 watt or equivalent and if the 100 watt isn't bright enough, I don't even know what 40 will do. The one I bought has too big of a base to screw in. It needs the "G" size, whatever that is. So I get to go return the ones I bought and find the correct ones, but I'll save that for another day.
I also went to Half Price Books, Michaels, Costco, the post office, and Burger King. As far as BK, I'm pretty sure I'm the anti-New Years Resolution because my eating has been pretty crappy lately. But I haven't had a whopper junior in years! So it was tasty. Anyway I'm finally home with my spoils and now I'm going to wrap some of Avery's birthday presents and watch Bones. Phew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment