Avery and I just got done watching Hachi: A Dog's Tale and while I didn't catch the beginning of it, and my neighbor stopped by during the end, it had me in tears. It's based on a true story, if you click on the link I did you can get more info. So good, and so heart breaking. Avery's in the tub now saying "Hachi, Hachi" in a sing-song voice.
I took down the tree today and its amazing how bare that corner looks with it gone. It's funny because when I put up the tree it feels like there isn't any space left in the living room and now it feels empty. I moved the floor lamp back over there, but I think I need to get a new one before it burns down the place. It was my parents' before mine and they had it for years too. It's really hard to turn on, and if I plug it in in the top socket, it sparks and makes the other lights go out. Slightly disturbing, and thus time to get a new lamp. Maybe that should be my goal for tomorrow after work, a trip to Menards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment