Avery had riding lessons today after a little hiatus we were on for the holidays. Of course it was the first Saturday it was cold again, but it wasn't too bad. She rode Duchess for the first time and I she really enjoyed helping Cheri with her training. Duchess is one cute little pony, I'll have to get pictures next time. She's been at the farm for a few years, but I've never worked with her before today.
After lessons we stopped at my parents and decided to go to dinner at Pino's Italian restaurant in Oakdale, since I had a coupon from restaurants.com for $25. We got there at 10 to 5 because we were hungry. The sign said they opened at 5 so we waited in the car. A few minutes after 5 the owner and servers showed up and unlocked the place. At this point we should have left since there would have been no prep work done, the ovens weren't on, etc. But we went in and sat down. We waited for food for an hour and a half. It was beyond annoying, and Avery was not amused either. I suppose she did fairly well over all for having to wait that long. Then to top it off, they charged us full price for everything, there was an automatic 18% gratuity for using the coupon, and it was crazy expensive. So we won't be returning to that establishment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment