Friday, January 27, 2012

Last night Stef and the girls came over to play and Stef and I had Papa Murphy's garlic chicken pizza and a cinnamon wheel. Oh man was it good...but anyway it looked like Avery had a rash on her foot and up her ankle. She was scratching at her legs like crazy in the bathtub so I put some Eucerin on it and hoped it was just a weird thing that went away by morning. Well it didn't, and it looks kind of like hives. I asked her if it was bothering her (because she didn't seem to notice how bad it looked) and she said it was okay. I told her if it bothered her at school to have the nurse call and we'd go the the allergy/asthma doctor we saw before. It worries me that I was allergic to my inhaler and had hives for a horribly long period of time when I was little. I just got her first refill on her inhaler last night, so it's been a month. I'm really hoping that's not what it is, and it just kind of self corrects. Since every trip to the doctor is 100+ dollars out of pocket, I would rather not make multiple trips trying to solve the mystery of the rash/hives. I got some cortizone 10 cream with aloe, and put that on it after I picked her up from school, and sent it with Tim for the night. She wasn't bothered by it at school, so hopefully that doesn't change.

Tonight I planted my butt on the couch and finished season 7 of House. I have "Sugar Queen" by Sarah Addison Allen to finish and a Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate to accompany my reading now. It's also only a little after 8:30 on a Friday night, and I'm ready for bed. Oh well!

No comments: