Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Avery got an extra sticker at dance class tonight for winning the quiet game. I have to admit, I was shocked. MY Avery, winning a game centered around being quiet? How is this possible! But alas she did. ;) Today was her first day back at school and dance so she fell asleep almost immediately after she got in bed around 8:30. Hopefully it will be easier to get her up tomorrow morning than it was today. She got spoiled sleeping in till 9:30! I was a little spoiled too, oh how I love sleeping in.

I've been staying up late reading and I finished the Bronze Horseman last night. I immediately started Tatiana and Alexander, the next in the trilogy. I'm so glad I stumbled across someones post about these books on Pintrest! They get a little "racier" than I care to read, but looking beyond that they're such fantastic books. I'm going to be sad when I'm done with them.

No comments: