So I don't normally make New Years resolutions, but I figured this year I could make a little one, and it is to write on this blog again. Before I would feel overwhelmed when I "got behind" a few days and feel like I had to catch up on everything I missed before I could just talk about what I wanted to. In the future I will post when I want to, and about what I want to and not worry about playing catch up.
So tonight is New Year's Eve and I'm taking a break from watching season 6 of Bones. Avery is with Tim's friends kids at some get together so I'm on my own for the night. I did a little shopping earlier and got a prescription so I could use up my Flex for 2011. This morning I was fairly productive and cleaned Geronimo's cage and washed the comforters. I need to vacuum and dust, but that can wait.
Speaking of Geronimo, he just hopped out of my room where he has spent most of the day. He is so funny when he comes tearing out of the bedroom, does a "binky" and turns around and flies right back. I think he's headed under the Christmas tree for a little relaxation now. He's been living here for 8 days now. He's still adjusting I think, but he's doing pretty well. He lets me scratch his nose a little before he gets all grumpy and grunty, and it's made easier by giving him papaya bits first. He's so darn cute it's hard not to be able to give him pets and kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment