Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Today Avery and I went to church with my parents to see my dad sing in the choir. There were fresh cinnamon rolls and we even got some of the left overs, which Avery is pretty pleased with. When we got home, we had a small scale Easter egg hunt downstairs. We relaxed for a little while, then she went with Tim to Sherry's grandmas for their Easter dinner. My parents, brother and I went to Kozlak's for brunch. I was mildly disappointed that there was no eggs benedict, catfish, or the icecream bar. It was still good, but some of my favorite elements were missing. I could have used a nap afterward but chose to ride my motorcycle over to Caribou to visit with my friend Heidi. It was a bit chilly for a ride when the sun went behind the clouds, but it was a short one.

Wednesday this last week was my first ride of the season and that one was great. My friend Ken and I went around White Bear Lake, and Stillwater and back. I still need to change the oil in it, but I"ll get to that eventually. I'm going to take a riding course of some sort in May with Heidi, which should be fun, but I'm a little nervous for it too. We'll see how it goes.

The new quarter starts tomorrow and I'll be busy all the time again. I have classes Mondays and Wednesdays when Avery's at Tim's, and I want to try to get to the gym before class starts at 6 each day. I don't know if it will happen, but I'm going to try.

Still waiting on news on the house I put an offer on Friday on in North St Paul. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, as this is the fourth house I've signed on since I started looking last summer, but its hard not to. It would be perfect, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I should know if the owners accept the offer sometime this week, and even if they do it will be another long wait to see if the bank accepts it, since its another short sale. We put a closing date of June 2nd for now.

No comments: