So I realize its been a few months since the last update, and I'm going to skim over everything that's happened. The main one being I have a newly found distaste for MN. After my trip to Hawaii with my parents (which was AMAZING) I am no longer satisfied to live in this cold, blah state. 75% of the year is gross here. Why do I put up with it? I'm really not sure, but I do know, somethings gotta give. 2.5 years until I'm done with my bachelors and then I'm reassessing my living situation.
Avery's birthday was at Pinz in Oakdale and Mikai, Cece, Tierney, Hannah and Gunther attended. They all had a lot of fun bowling, and then we went in the party room for pizza, rootbeer and cupcakes. Mikai actually knit Avery a scarf. It was very cool.
The same week we left for Hawaii. I stayed from the 5th-14th. We did whale watches, a luau, Cirque Polynesia, shopping, the road to Hana, and more. The last whale watch I went on was amazing. This young male whale came up to our raft and was swimming around and underneath for about an hour. I was able to touch it, and put my face in the water with a snorkel mask to see his entire body. It was incredible, a once in a lifetime deal. There are tons of pictures and I just put together a book on Snapfish last night. It should be in the mail this week. I'm excited to see how it turns out.
Going back further, Christmas and New Years went great. Pete was home from California and we spent a lot of time with his family and friends as well as mine. He went back Jan 2 and I'm hopefully going to make it out there for his birthday at the end of April. I could use some warm weather again. I can't handle anything lower than 35 now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment