So today I had made an appointment for 2:30 for Tierney and Avery to get their pictures taken. I really wanted to sleep in (badly) but I had to pick Tierney up at 9 in order to get home and get her bathed and ready before Avery got home at 11 and we had to go to her swimming lessons, then get her ready. So the mall was packed and so was Sears. I HATE the mall during the holidays. Good grief. I thought that I could just get the pictures taken and my mom could order the prints online because I didn't know what size or how many to get. But it turns out that you have to pay another 10 dollars to do that and then you can't use the coupons and discounts. So I ordered some 8x10s and left it at that.
This week has been so crazy with my parents in Branson. I've had to get up early to get everything ready for Avery to get ready for school with Chad and then when he leaves have our neighbor come over to take her there, and then have Tim pick her up, etc etc. Its just been nuts and I'm so tired. I could sleep for a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment