Tuesday, September 29, 2009

6 Weeks

Well today is the 6 week marker of my surgery. I start physical therapy and I picked OSI in North St. Paul because its close and hopefully easy to get in. My appointment is at 4:15 and I'll be going twice a week for the next 4 weeks. My brace was set to 0pen up to 30 degrees and the doc changed it to 75 yesterday so the goal by the next appt is to be able to move it to that 75 degree mark. Then I have another 2 weeks before we hit the 12 week mark that was supposed to be the later end of my estimated recovery time. 6-12 weeks. Ugh, whatever. I pretty much hate everything about this whole process now.

What really doesn't help my mood is the property in Woodbury went to crap. It had gone as far as the seller accepting my bid. But it turns out all these things weren't as they were told to be. Ex: Property is being sold by a person, not a bank. There are less than 20% owners in the place and in order for the bank to give me a loan it needs to be over 30. The seller claimed it was. It's not. There was no offers on the place when I made mine, but then the seller said there actually was, and at the list price at that. Only problem was, they didn't have a preapproval. So the offer wasn't even valid. I could go on and on, but it basically boils down to the fact that the guys a schmuck and I don't get to buy the place. So now we're back to square one. Absolutely no options of other places and I'm just sitting here waiting. Even if I had gotten this place I wouldn't have closed till Nov 20th. It takes about 45 days to close. The cut off for the rebate is Nov 30th. So I'm screwed.

No comments: