So last time I wrote Mom was picking up a different wheelchair. Which was fine and good, but they gave me the same length leg attachment so it was still to short. I called back yet again. Tierney and Avery played pretty well but Avery was upset the next morning when she woke up and Tierney already had to go to be to daycare by 9. Mom got the right attachment on the way back.
So Thursday we went for a walk around the path by our house and gave Mom a workout. We also took a nap of about an hour and a half which totally screwed up my sleep for that night. Tim came and picked up Avery shortly there after and I went to my first day back in class. It was Marketing and it is a 2 hour and 50 minute class. We were running late anyway and then I sent us to the wrong building, wasting even more time. I got there about 15 minutes late and the class went fine. I was nervous about needing to use the bathroom or being uncomfortable but I made it. I came home, Avery took a bath and went to bed and Mom and I finished watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. We finished around 12:15 and I attempted to go to sleep after. No such luck. I was up for over an hour and a half just trying to find a comfortable way to lay which doesn't exist. I was so frustrated I started to cry and just couldn't stop. I eventually fell asleep in that state.
This morning I woke up around 8, and then Avery was up shortly after. She got ready to go and Robin picked her up after 9 or so. My mom was going to the farmers market with her friend and left around 10:30. I was so exhausted from last night I just dozed most of the time after Avery left until about 11:15 when I finally got up and got ready. After Mom got home we went to Target and the mall. I bought school clothes and leotards for her dance classes. We spent a good amount of time there, came home for a bit then went to Kmart and Burger King (which also turned out to be a bad idea as my stomach feels awful now). When we got home Avery was back, she modeled some clothes and we played for a bit. Now its bed time again and I'm nervous I won't sleep. It's such an awful feeling. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment