Friday, September 25, 2009
Condo
So yesterday I went to look at a condo in Woodbury. I was very excited about it because it was just listed, in my price range and looked good. So we finally got out to see it after I discovered I have a conventional loan not FHA and that opened up a lot of possibilities. The place was perfect, small but fine for Avery and I. Very clean and new looking. It was built in 1989 and looks great. The driveway needs resurfacing but the association pays for the driveway and lawn so I also wouldn't have to snowblow or mow the lawn!! I am really crossing my fingers on this one, right now I'm waiting to find out their pet policy, if they allow them I'm going to put in a bid, and if not...well then I guess it was too good to be true. My realtor went to ask the seller about that and the listing had expired. She wasn't sure what was going on since as of yesterday there were no bids on the place. I've been waiting for her email but haven't heard anything. So I'm very hopeful still. There are pictures on the flickr site, I suggest going to the month of September and looking at them that way, because for whatever reason, when I upload stuff and it goes into the normal photo stream, they're all out of order. That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment