Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthdays, houses, and schools oh my.

Well the birthday party was...tiring. I sat off to the side where there was a handicap table so I wasn't in the way. We were there from 11:30 till about 2. It was far too long. Freya didn't assist in opening her presents and Tiff was surprised it was all clothes. Really? Because that's what she demanded people get "the kids have enough toys already". Tiff said Tierney has told her she's a mean mom. Her response was that when she was her age with 3 kids she would be too. But might I ask, whose fault is that exactly? Ugh. Bad parenting truly annoys me, and there is definitely more than enough to be annoyed with.

Today I told Cece that I was getting her a hair cut for her birthday. She looks like a shaggy little dog and Andrea hasn't had it trimmed in months. So I'm going to talk to her about it today and maybe go get her a hair cut next week.

I discovered I have enough money to be able to get a house. I have the same stupid realtor and I'm finding myself more and more annoyed with her, and yet I still haven't changed realtors. I'm such a pushover, and I somehow feel bad for this. It's stupid, I know. I was supposed to go look at 2 houses today but then she informs me one won't be approved for FHA and the other is 10,000 over what my budget is. So why has she showed me these houses? Is the price set in stone? I mean really, this is the kind of stuff I deal with her on. Whatever.

Avery had her first day of Preschool today. She was almost late as we thought it was at 1:15 instead of 1:00. (She gets out at 3:15). She made it though, and sounds like everything went well. No seperation anxiety at all, and the teacher sent home a not that said she played on the computer and with play dough. I thought it was neat they said some of what they did, because it can be awful hard to pry it out of Avery.

I bought Avery a Barbie Fashion Designer game on ebay and it came in the mail today. Avery about pooped her pants, and now its killing her that I won't let her play it until Cece goes home. Now who's the mean mommy! Haha. These are the days of our lives...

No comments: