Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today I'm missing my Pete. I was uploading pictures onto Flickr and I have the pictures of Pete from last summer on the memory card still. I usually only keep that last 200 or so pictures on the card, but I can't bring myself to delete them, even though they're on Flickr, my back up hard drive, printed in a Snapfish book, and on Facebook... He was my sweet bunny boy. Don't get me wrong, I love Geronimo, but he doesn't love me like Pete did. I could cuddle that boy all day long and he wouldn't say boo about it. He groomed my knee when I brushed him =) and he loved his bananas with papaya tabs so very much. I know I should be grateful for the time I had with him, I just wish it could have been even longer.

I'm hoping once we start agility with Geronimo and he gets a little training, he'll learn the love us a little more. He does, in his own way, he just seems like such a grump when he grunts and kicks at me just for picking up poop in his pen area. Maybe he'd feel a little differently if his cage wasn't cleaned and litter box scooped every morning with fresh fruit and vegetables twice a day, unlimited hay, food and water didn't show up like magic. Then what!! Take that grumpy bunny!

No comments: