Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Watching Hoarders never fails to entertain me. My favorite line I think, is when they say "I just have a lot of clutter". I consider clutter the few dishes that are too big for the dishwasher that may take me a day to get to. I think our definitions are a bit different.

So it turns out the instructor that I really like for my boxing class will not be coming back tomorrow after all. It's been 6 weeks I think since she's taught the class and it turns out it's because she's pregnant. She was having heart issues and the doctor didn't want her getting her heart rate above a certain level. Teaching a cardio class wasn't going to work for that. Apparently the restriction was extended out for the whole pregnancy instead of 6 weeks. Brenda, the woman teaching it now is making the class just dreadful. I think I mentioned it in an earlier post, but you barely work up a sweat, if at all, when she does it. I hated it so much I didn't go back while she was teaching it. Now I guess I'll have to do Zumba on the days when I can get there early enough, and when I can't I'll have to figure out something else to do. Without that day of heavy cardio I've definitely felt it in the weight department.

No comments: