Thursday, March 29, 2012


After I picked Avery up from Friendship (not early this time, I got in trouble for her not getting enough play time on Tuesday!) we went to the grocery store and got fixings to make our own pizzas. She chose pepperoni and green olives while I stuck with just cheese. I cheated and got pre-made crust so we could eat sooner, and I don't actually have a pizza pan. Anyway she got a kick out of making hers and they looked great and tasted even better. Along with some garlic bread and 7up we had a dinner that made Avery decide every Thursday should be pizza day. =) I said maybe once a month...

Last night she had a brief sleep walking episode. She stumbled out of her room shortly before I went to bed and said "Is there anything you need me to do for you before I go to bed Mama?" I said "No, but why don't I tuck you back in." To which she said "Okay." and turned around and went back to bed. It was super cute.

Leprechaun (Chaun) passed away today at the age of 30. This was the first "big" horse Avery rode and she won a ribbon with him in the last fun show at the farm. She adored him and he will be missed. This one was kind of expected, but it just seems like there have been a lot of sad happenings at the farm this year. Say hi to Sam for us Chaun.

No comments: