Avery did it again! I'm cracking up. She just came out of her bedroom and said "Is there anything I can do for you, or something I should put away?" I said no everything's cleaned up, how about I lay with you for a little bit. "Oh, okay." Proceed back to bed. She is so funny! I think she says it that way because I'll ask her to bring her books, or coloring or whatever and put it away before she goes to bed. Sometimes I'll ask her to grab something for me, like my water bottle or slippers. I think it's hilarious that even in her sleep she's trying to help. Makes me think good grief I love that cute lil girl!
Tomorrow I might be making a trip out to Jordan, MN to bring Geronimo to a rabbit doc there who is really good and has great prices. I went to rabbit agility today and asked about what shampoo to use on a rabbit with flakey skin. Someone mentioned it probably was fur mites, not dandruff and that I should get it checked out. I dug around his fur a little bit and looked at the skin and sure enough it does look like a case of mites. So the small critter vet I've been to in the past with my rats, ferrets, and Pete charges $80 just for the office visit. I asked the person running agility if she had any better suggestion that was more affordable and she recommended this guy in Jordan. He only charges $30 or so for an office visit so to save $50 I guess I'm willing to drive an hour away. Now I just have to see when I can make it out there between work and picking Avery up from school and bringing her to Tim's. Hopefully they're open past 5. We'll see. And then my poor neglected bunny can get treated! I feel pretty stupid being a vet tech and not even noticing my own animals problems. But isn't that the way it goes? (It is.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment