My butt hurts. It's been a few months since I last hopped on a horse for a lesson at Cheri's. Today I rode Diamond in the advanced lesson (but we did things beginner style for me). It had been kind of a chaotic day with not enough help in the first therapy session and one of the boys being rammed in the nether regions by Evander the goat. Poor kiddo. Barkley the min pin got loose and only Cheri can grab him so that caused a little more ruckus. The second therapy session went considerably better as it was only Lydia and Emelia. Avery has been doing her lessons during therapy but since we were shorthanded Cheri needed to help us. After we finished with therapy she asked if I wanted to ride during the next lesson. We didn't have anywhere to be at a certain time so I decided to ride Diamond. We did fairly well I think, with one buck that I managed to hang on for. Ann took some pictures, and unfortunately none were all that flattering of me. I guess it's time to start behaving with food intake again. *sigh*
We stopped at Grandma and Grandpa's on the way back and made a batch of cake pops. Then I ran home and let Riley out and we all went to Chili's for dinner. Once home again we glazed the cake balls and watched part of Dinotopia. Avery is finally in bed after what seems like a non-stop stream of chatter, even during the movie. Sometimes I just want to put myself in a time out for some peace and quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment