So I've been on a crazy cleaning mission that this apartment hasn't seen since we moved in. I mean, not all at once. Normally I'll vacuum one day, scrub the floors another, etc but since I have the Party Lite party on Sunday I decided to do everything. I rented a carpet cleaner from Petsmart and did the carpets yesterday. It was amazing!! All the pee stains from Geronimo vanished with one go over the area. I was pretty impressed. I bought a commercial entry mat from Home Depot to cover the floor now where his pen is. I moved him into the bedroom until the party so there will be more room in the living area. All I have left to do is dust and wash off the patio furniture the day of. Oh and make the food the night before and day of as well. We also have Geronimo's agility at 11:30 and then my friend Dulcey is dropping her dog Rafferty off for me to watch him for 2 weeks while she's traveling. So we'll have a busy Sunday for sure.
Well now I have to go get the rugs out of the dryer and put in the comforters. Everything should be spic and span for the party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment