Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I still get emails from Edina Realty for the houses that come up in my "range" which is a joke, because I could never have afforded them anyway. I don't know why, but I feel the need to take a look at what's there every now and then, even though it only depresses me. Most of the time I feel okay about where Avery and I live, and other times I feel like poop that I can't do better. I really would like a nice little house in North St. Paul where she can go and play in the backyard and I can watch her out the kitchen window like my mom did when I was little. She can still go out and play here, but I feel I need to be out there the entire time. Anyway, feeling bad about it doesn't do any good, so moving on.

Avery had a really good weekend with my cousin Kendra, and the rest of the family too. I honestly don't know the last time I had been out to my grandparents house. It could be as long as 4 Christmases ago. I'll take a look through my pictures and that might give me an idea of when it was. This time I forgot my camera and so had to rely on Mom for the picture taking. She then left her camera in WI so now we won't have the pictures back until it gets sent home.

No comments: