Avery's singing softly to herself with her headphones on in bed. It's pretty darn cute. Tomorrow is her music program at school. She asked if I could bring her the colored flowers we like. (For last years dance recital I bought her dyed daisies). I was informed that she would share half of them with me, and that I could stop by Costco to pick them up where we last saw them. Isn't she funny? I almost feel like I have to now or I'll be the mean momma who doesn't buy her special girl flowers.
I wonder when her costume will be in for this year's recital. It's a purple sparkly one, and if she doesn't do dance next year as requested then this will be the last time she's all dolled up in a super cute costume dancing around on stage. =/ Aw. Maybe she'll have a change of heart in the fall. We don't have to register right away in the spring, so she has time to think about it.
She got a new pair of hot pink swimming goggles in preparation for swimming lessons at Foss this summer. We went to Kohls after lunch with Jen and Cordelia yesterday. We met at Panera in Roseville. I forget how delicious their sandwiches and soups are! Avery didn't like her chicken noodle, so I even have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment