Monday, March 26, 2012

Okay second post for today because I have to transcribe some of Avery's writing journal from school. It's adorable!! Mind you, I'm going to spell correctly, otherwise it will mess with my brain and typing. =)
12/2/11: I take care of my cat. I brush him. I give him a treat in the morning.
12/3/11: I never take candy from a bad person.
12/12/11: I have a dog. I have one only. His name is Riley He doesn't like kids but he likes to play with toys!
12/21/11: My favorite Jan Brett book is Hedgie's Surprise because it's funny. I like it because I love it. I like the boy.
No date (I imagine after Christmas): I have a Monster High doll! I have a working pony! I got a Monster High doll shirt! I got a Zhu Zhu Pet. It's name is Freezy...(not sure what the rest says).
I got some Zoobles in a carrier.
-I made a paper doll at home. You have to draw the doll first ,then you color it. Then you cut it out.
-I have a cat, his name is Majik. I love him. He's so nice.
1/11/12: I love going to school. It's so fun because we get to learn and its so so fun!
-I have a hamster. He is a beanie baby. His name is Twitch. He is cute.
2/6/12: At my birthday party I got a balloon crown! And some Polly Pockets that can go in the water. I have not opened the box yet. I think it's fun. (She drew a picture of the Polly Pocket water slide). I love my new Polly Pocket!
2/8/12: The way I cheer myself up is to do something funny. I would dig to China!
-I like to ride horses, they are fun to ride. I have some Orbeez. They smell. It is a Scent Bug. Not the little one, the big one.
-Avery ate some apples. Crunch crunch. Avery had some apples. Yum yum. They are sweet, so very sweet.
2/22/12: The 44th president is Barack Obama. He is a good man. I care about him. He is nice. I love him.
-If I were president of the United States I would give to the poor; food, and water. And flowers. I would bring them to a safe place. I would care for them.
2/27/12: On Friday I was sick. Instead I watched A Dolphin Tale. The dolphin is Winter. She had to get her tail fin off so she had to get a mechanical tail. Winter lives in Florida. She must be happy there.
-I had the best weekend because I was having good fun stuff. This is what I played with: Barbies, my Orbeez.
-At riding lessons I did a jump! I did a western game! At the beginning I had to do a warm up. It was so fun. Riding is so fun!

If you could see the pictures and misspellings, it's a hoot. I sure do love that little girl! ;)

No comments: