I was standing by the patio waiting for Riley to do his business when I looked in the glass and realized I'm wearing camo sleep shorts and a tie dye t-shirt. When did I get so classy? I was also thinking how before when I received a free t-shirt with some sort of logo on it, say from the Walk for Animals, or work picnic I would only wear it to bed. Now I wear them everywhere and when I get one I'm really excited at the fact I'm getting a free t-shirt.
Avery went to Robin's on Friday and since they're packing to move, the items we had stored from Avery's baby days got brought back. It's weird to see her little massage chair, car seat, moses basket, etc. They're so small it seems like forever ago she was in them, and yet so recent at the same time. I wish there was a little newborn baby I could borrow for a day or two to put in all these things again. Or if I could dial back the time a bit and have Avery tiny again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment