So the apartments recycling hasn't been picked up in over a month. I have called 4 times, and talked to a person 3 out of those 4 times and left a message the other time. I took a picture of the pile of recycling that has piled out and out of the bins and onto the parking lot. I sent this to the management company and have heard nothing. I want to know why no one will flipping listen to me, and how hard it is to figure out how to get a recycling truck to come here when it had already been coming regularly for the last year and a half I lived here. I'm so frustrated right now!!
Avery has a ringworm lesion on her stomach. Originally I thought it was a scrape from when she fell (multiple times) off her scooter. Then I realized it was getting bigger, and the other scrapes went away. So I took a picture of it and sent it to my Aunt Pam and my mom sent it to her friend Chris and they both agreed it appeared to be ringworm. So on Saturday we went to the Minute Clinic at CVS which should be called the 120 Minute Clinic because that's how long it took us. Then 10 minutes for the PA to say yes it is indeed ringworm and get a prescription for econazole cream sent in to Target.
So anyway, it's only the one lesion, and really until we started talking about it all the time, she left it alone. It's getting better already, but I've been putting a big bandaid over it for her to go places during the day and then taking it off at night. When she went to school today I told her not to tell everyone, it's not that big of a deal and she didn't need to freak people out. So what's the first thing she did when she got to school? Pulled up her shirt to show her teacher Mrs Grossen and said "I have ringworm and it's contagious! My mom told me not to talk about it." I found this out when I stopped by to give her a sweatshirt for under her rain jacket and a hat because it was so cold today during recess. Mrs Grossen told me and I about died. She's so funny. I said that's exactly the OPPOSITE of what I told her to do. Kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment