I finished The Help last night around 11:30. It was excellent, as was expected. Today I stopped by a Redbox and rented the movie and watched it when I got home from work. I liked it fairly well, but as per usual, the book was better. I can't think of any book/movie combo that I prefer the movie to the book off the top of my head. Books are always better for me, because things are just so much neater in my imagination than people can make them in movies. That and they last longer. I like being able to spend a few days with a story, as opposed to 2 hours. But never the less, I enjoyed the movie.
I got out my rain boots to wear to work tomorrow. All that slushy nastiness that's all over is too much for my winter boots. It'll soak right through, and if there's one thing I hate it's wet socks that I can't change out of. Riley, who loves the snow, is not a fan of this much either. He does his business real quick like, and hops right back in the door. He's snuggled up next to me on the couch on my blanket. He's so cute, but of course if I try to take a picture he'll get up and look at me like "What?". Animals. I tell ya.
Next Thursday Avery's class is going to the bowling alley for a field trip. I took a half day at work so I could come too. I am not going to bowl, since there is no need for a group of children to see me curse at the bowling alley... ;) I'm just so bad at it. But I try to go to Avery's field trips whenever possible because I know some day she won't want me to anymore. I don't even want to think about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment