So while I'm thinking of it, I wanted to mention how cute and funny this is. When Avery watches Kipper (on PBS Sprout, a British show) she starts adding a British accent to some of her words. She doesn't even notice it, and it's hilarious. It's like when I've been hanging out with Lorna, eventually I say a thing or two like her and I'm like jeez I'm such a conformist!
Anyway today was fantastically laid back. We slept till about 8:30 and then I talked to Cheri about the temperature and status of lessons/therapy (canceled). So all of a sudden I had a almost entirely free day. I needed to stop by the Blue Fox bar and grill to pick up necklaces my friend Camille had made for the silent auction tomorrow so we decided to get some burgers there. Turns out they have excellent fries. Then we went to Target to use Avery's gift card she got from her cousin for her birthday. We moseyed through the store and she chose a set of 50 fine tip Crayola markers, a Junie B Jones Valentines book, and a Biscuit book she can read on her own. We looked at all sorts of toys and in the end when I asked her to choose the one she wanted out of all of them, she said that she only wanted the books and markers. =) She's 7!!
So after Target we went to Toys R Us and she opted not to use any of her cash, and go to the library to get more books.
Pretty amazing girly I have. The rest of the day was spent reading, watching some shows, playing on the computer, and making lip gloss. It appears to be easy, but dealing with lip gloss base is never a clean, non-gooey process. Ugh. We ended up with 2 containers, and the rest will be made at a later date. Avery gave me one of them, but I'm not entirely sure I want to put the stuff on my lips. Or anywhere really. Hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment