I wish it was still the weekend. Avery and I had a good time. She is still coughing, but not really feeling blah and sick like she was Thursday so we got a lot done. Saturday we went out to the farm for both sessions of therapy and she did her lessons during my normally scheduled one. She rode Duchess again and Elle and her mom Autumn helped with her lesson since we had some snafoos to take care of during therapy. Avery has a lot of fun playing with Elle and they want to do a sleepover sometime. I'm fine with that, as long as it's not here. I don't know if I can handle another sleepover for quite some time after the last one. Two girls that are the same age bickering/playing and repeat is not my idea of a fun weekend.
I finished watching the second season of Vampire Diaries. Now I'm all caught up on my shows and don't have any more to watch. I'm looking for a new series but haven't really found anything yet. In the mean time I've just been reading more. Right now I'm on The Help by Kathryn Stockett and then I'll watch the movie. I'm waiting for our coats to finish drying so I can go to bed. I'm just so tired today. I've been blowing my nose often, but not really felt sick but when I went to the gym today I didn't have the energy to do the class. I stayed for a little over half of it, but then I just couldn't do it any more. Hopefully by getting enough rest and drinking a lot of water I can stop whatever sickness it is before it's fully here.
Oh one cute thing Avery said the other day; I was telling her that I was writing down the date and time of her spring music program for Tim and she asked if he was coming. I said I'm not sure, but I'm sure he would if he has the time. She said "I know you'll be there, because you always come for me". It's true. =) And I'm glad she knows it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment