I dislike making people cry, even if it's because I was nice to them. Last night my neighbor Roxanne brought food and cake slices people had given her and she told me she couldn't eat it all by herself, and that Bill was gone now. I said thanks and told her if she needed anything to come over. Today I got a card and a basket of flowers that you let grow and bloom indoors until it is warmer and then you transfer them outside. She loves flowers, last summer she filled her whole patio with hanging baskets and stands, and pots on the ground, everywhere. So I was hoping that would be something she wouldn't have to eat, or eventually throw away. Avery gave her a little pink and white bear that says "Love" on it for Valentines day.
Avery's very excited for Valentines day. She filled out her Valentines on her own this year and taped the Jolly Rancher suckers to them herself as well. Her class is going to have a party. I got her a Valentines activity book from Hallmark and a box of chocolates from there along with her Valentine and a mini La La Loopsy doll. I told her to stay in bed tonight if she wanted her treats tomorrow. Haha. The last 3 nights she's snuck into bed with me at who knows what time. I'll wake up around 5 and there she is, heating up the bed and curled around my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment