I'm watching Smash but finding myself not really caring. I've played games on facebook, and made chai and ate scones so I'm not sure if I'll spend next Monday watching it. Anyway today Avery and I put together her Polly Pocket water slide from Daisy and Mikai. I put a little water in the pool and it was fun to watch her totally engrossed playing with it. I have a cute picture I will post later.
Geronimo is still on my sh*t list but he's hard to be mad at. Fricking cute bunny. He stands on my feet when I open the treat drawer until I give him a yogurt chip. Ridiculous. I'm waiting to put the books back until I have some plexiglass to put in front of the bookshelves to prevent further damage and doom. I'm making him spend more time in his cage so he can reacquaint himself with his litter box. There's also a new one in the living room that I put some of his poop in so he get's the idea. We'll see how it goes.
Looks like its time for bed and a book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment