A day off with Avery since she had to leave school with a fever yesterday. They aren't allowed to go back until 24 hours after their fever breaks and she was at 103 last night. She was pretty miserable at Grandma's but after a bath was feeling a bit better and went to bed around 9. I was thinking she'd sleep for ages since she was sick and stayed up later, but come 7:30 she was awake and ready to watch some cartoons. I obliged and continued to sleep until 9. ;)
I rented Dolphin Tale from Redbox the other day and we watched it before lunch. It was really good. It reminded me of Free Willy from when I was little. This was a true story about a dolphin named Winter and she lives in Florida. I was thinking the other day that I should start planning a trip to Disney World so maybe we could swing by and see Winter too! I have to say I'd probably be just as excited to go see her as Avery would.
I had to stop by Costco today to see if I could get a new phone or get mine fixed since it picked up the new habit of turning itself off when it feels like it. So we also got the newest Fancy Nancy book: The Mermaid Ballet. Target was an expensive venture as we got Puss in Boots (which we're watching now; hilarious), Petz Bunny bunch game for her DS, and some other less exciting items. Oh a frozen PF Changs meal which I thought was awesome but Avery was less than thrilled with. It resulted in me eating pretty much the whole thing, along with her little apple blueberry pie that she didn't like either. My pants are getting snug again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment