Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chilly

So Avery has been asking every day to swim in the pool and finally today when it reached a whopping 80 degrees, I let her and Tierney get in with the warning they would freeze their little butts off. So that they did. They were in for a total of about 15 minutes before teeth were chattering and lips were blue. But pool time was had, and everyone was glad for all of an hour. Tierney just went home now with the fanfare of normal tears and whining.

This weekend is still up in the air. Tomorrow Avery will be at Robin's and I have the day off with no plans other than to go to ToysRus to get a Tag book for Avery that's on sale, and the new Dean Koontz book at Borders that's half off. I'll head over to Lorna's at some point to watch a movie with her and hang out (she just had surgery so nothing too crazy). Then the rest of the weekend is undecided. No plans for the 4th and I'm not sure if I want to change that or not. I guess I'll decide when it happens!

No comments: