Sunday, June 28, 2009

Haircut

Turns out that Avery got home around 12:30 on Saturday, so we were able to spend the day together. We went shopping for Mikai's birthday present for his party on the 11th and she asked if it was nice enough out to go in her pool almost every hour without fail. Its been pretty windy and rather cool (75ish) so I don't think we'll be doing that until we get another really hot day like in the 90s. We do have swimming lessons tomorrow though, so at least she'll get some kind of pool time!

Today was a little bit slow to start, as she got up at about 9:45 and then was on the couch half asleep till around 10:30. After getting ready she went over to dads until 12:45 when we went to Kids Hair in Woodbury (Tamarack Village) where she got her first hair trim, with me and Tim anyway. It was a cute place, nice people, and they were playing the Bee Movie on all the tvs which there was one at each station. Pretty cool. We also picked up some swimmers shampoo for after the pool on Mondays. Then we went to Noodles & Co for a yummy lunch.

After I dropped them off I went to Kmart in search of the 50% off all clothing sale they had going on where I found Tinkerbell summer pajamas for Avery and a Tinkerbell nightgown. Then a 2 pack of Betty Spaghetty's which I think are pretty fun, and we'll be playing with them more tomorrow! Too bad I have to go to work. *sigh*

No comments: