Friday, June 26, 2009

Wisconsin trip

So in my last post I mentioned that it was a good thing it was only for a week. Well make that two, because on Tuesday my mom and Avery went to Wisconsin for the week. They left Tuesday around 6, and my dad was out of town until last night, so it was pretty empty in the house. Good thing I have the dogs or I don't know what I'd do!

Work has been really slow, which doesn't help matters any. I went shopping on Weds and ended up with new shoes and rat supplies. Thursday I bought after a big pool for the deck and spent a frustrating hour or so blowing it up and getting it ready. Today I filled it up and bought a tarp to cover it. Riley and I have been taking walks each day, and he enjoys that a lot and it poops him out. It's good for both of us.

Anyway Avery will be home Saturday night, so I've got one more quiet day. At this point I'm ready to have her home for awhile!!

No comments: