Today was a exciting day for Avery and myself. Avery had Mikai's 5th birthday party to attend and I had Kooza. Avery put on her swim suit at about 10 am to be ready for the party we didn't need to leave for until 3 pm. She was more than ready. When we got there she swam for awhile (I had to get in too, she wasn't enjoying the life jacket business). So we played in the water for 45 min or so, then got dried up and had some food. It was a county fair theme so there was corn dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, etc. Very cute and fun. Tim got there around 5:45 and I had to take off to get back to the house by 6:30. They finished eating and played games, ate cake, and opened presents without me.
I think this is my 4th Cirque du Soliel experience if I recall, and it was great. It makes me want to run away and join the circus! I'd have to become super flexible, or something amazing first. Guess that won't be happening any time soon! But its late and bed is sounding good. Pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment