Friday Avery, my parents and myself will embark to Brainerd, MN for a grocers convention and general weekend getaway. We are staying at Madden's on Gull Lake. I have never been there before, but apparently its a great place. Avery will be going to a kids day camp, my mom and I will be going to a spa (her for a massage, me for a facial) and other random activities yet to be determined. We'll be back Tuesday and I will resume work Wednesday! So a nice, and needed, couple days off.
I redyed my hair last Saturday and got a haircut Tuesday. The shortest layer is significantly shorter than I've had my hair in a long time, and yet no one noticed. Oh well, I like it and I think it looks good. If only I could chop off pounds of my middle like my hair...
That's really it as far as news goes. We've been trying to go to Stillwater Summer Tuesdays, but so far the past two have been rainy and blah. Avery gets excited to see Mikai, then I have to tell her its not a happening deal. Today I scooped water off the tarp on her pool twice. Many bucket loads. Not fun, and she's only been in that thing twice. I'm sick of this weird July weather. Give me a real summer eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment