Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Kids EVERYWHERE
Today Tim and I were going to bring Avery to the library but on the way home from work I decided it was waaaay too nice for an inside activity. So instead we went to a park in North St Paul that I brought her to a lot last summer because it has really neat equipment and woodchips instead of sand. Anyway it was SO packed. Kids everywhere, parents half paying attention and 11 and 12 year olds dominating jungle gyms. It was nuts. We let her play for about a half hour and then booked it. I just can't handle that many kids. So we went to Subway and food to bring back to the house to have a "picnic" in the backyard. All in all, pretty good. I however am sun burnt from the hour and a half I was outside for my work cook out. *sigh* The trials and tribulations of being pasty white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment