Yesterday was mother's day and Avery woke me up with a big "I love you Mom" balloon, and then flowers to plant together she picked out with my mom. She went to church with my parents and I went back to sleep after putting in my ear meds. I took one vicodin before bed and that seemed to get me to sleep mostly pain free and not sick. Robin, Steve, Tim and I went on a tour of the capitol at 4:30. When I got home Avery and I had some grocery shopping to do and that pretty much wrapped up the day.
Today was just blah from the beginning. Avery was supposed to go to Patty's because my mom had an appointment, but she didn't end up going. Work was frustrating and I skipped yoga because I couldn't stand waiting around for a half hour at work when I just wanted to get the heck out of there. Avery's fish from the pond that Robin sent home yesterday had died by the time I got home. Apparently they didn't do well out of the lake! But I already told her we would be getting a Beta this week so I'm sure she won't be too heartbroken over it. Right now I'm going to head over to the park to play with her and Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment