My brother called my mom today at 11 to announce he was coming to visit with his new girlfriend and her two kids. Uhm okay? Just for a few hours though, and then they were driving back. Fine whatever. So they get her at about 5 and the kids are 4 and 2. And 100% energy. I shifted everyone outside after I realized that the house would be destroyed if they were left to their devices. The 2 year old is a stocky little wrecking ball. She slams into things, trips, falls, every five seconds. She's covered in scratches and bruises and now I know why. The 4 year old is decently behaved, but no thanks to my brother. He yells at the for EVERYTHING. Throw in the name calling, and he's worse than them. Who calls kids "retard"? I mean seriously. So my brother has some definite child raising issues. Considering he doesn't take care of the two he has, whats the point of two more?
So after we feed them, and force the kids to take baths, oh did I mention when they got here they said they were staying overnight? Yeah, so they take off to go tattoo some of their friends. His girlfriend is a tattoo artist, and I use that lightly because the tattoos she's done on Chad (and theres many) are horrible. I mean it looks like he did them himself or something. Not to mention the content is just retarded. And apparently this is just the beginning. Oh man.
So long story short, we have two kids in the guest bedroom, and two adults with couches to sleep on. All in the short span of one day. Fabulous. Avery had fun though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment