Friday, May 9, 2008
Ear infections
So about a year ago I had a really bad inner ear infection and that was so incredibly painful. Now I have an infection in my ear canal and at first it wasn't painful but the last two days have been soooo miserable. Today the whole left side of my face hurts so bad it hurts to chew, and just function in general. I got a prescription for Vicodin but that only seems to work if I take 2 and then I'm really exhausted so I can only take 1 (which doesn't do anything besides make me drowsy) if I have to do anything. ie work or being with Avery when she gets home tonight. Its time for my 8:00 pm dose, and I really want to take 2 but Robins going to be back with Avery soon and I don't want to pass out on her. But gosh does it hurt!!! I really feel for those babies and small kids tugging at their ear with an ear infection. I forget how much it hurts. Thats it for now. I'm going to try to eat something (on the right side of my mouth!) so that maybe the Vicodin won't affect my tummy so much. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment