Saturday, May 10, 2008

And to top it off...

The vicodin only seemed to work if I took 2 at a time about every 4-5 hours. So when I was at work I was only taking one, and I was sleepy, but my ear still hurt a little. At 8 pm I took 2, then again at 1 am, and again at 6. Around 10:30 or so Avery got me up and I tried to feed her breakfast. I could barely lift her up and I called Tim to come help me until my mom got back home, as my dad was having similar problems. So I went back to bed, and proceeded to lose my breakfast repeatedly. I felt awful. So weary and weak and my ear was screaming with pain. I called the doctors office urgent care line and I told them the vicodin was making me sick, to which they replied yeah those are the side effects, stop taking it. Uh yeah thanks, I did. Can i get something different? No just take up to 4 advil and put a hot compress on it. Thanks. For nothing. So all day I've been dragging around, trying to stay awake. My body so badly wants to go lay down, but I want to be able to sleep tonight. Avery's out shopping with my mom so I don't have to worry about trying to keep up with her. Hopefully the antibiotics start working soon and I can get rid of this. I have things to do dang it!

No comments: