Sunday, March 29, 2009

Piggy Bank

Wednesday last week Avery and I made a trip to the bank with her half full piggy. The lady working at the counter knows me fairly well, (as I have to go inside to do everything because my window doesn't work!), and she let Avery watch the piggy get emptied into the coin counter in their back room. She had $17.40 and she was very excited to have cash. We went to ToysRus where she had a hard time deciding what she wanted, but she ended up with a new Snap N Style doll named Brianna Lynn who is a princess, and a Littlest Pet Shop panda. We were pretty happy to see the dolls back in stock because I haven't been able to find them forever, and she loves them!

Yesterday I went shopping for easter egg hunt supplies. That stuffs not cheap I tell ya! But Walmart had decent prices and I got most of it there. I'm going to Lutsen with some friends over Easter weekend so we're having the hunt on the Monday after with Cece and Tierney. It should be fun! I'll post pictures.

No comments: