So this morning I had the pleasure of standing in my garage with the dogs in my pajamas and fleece crocs. Tim had taken one of the spare keys when he brought Avery home Thursday while I was at school and hadn't given it back, and the other spare key was not where I thought it was so I was stuck. Luckily the crappy old rotary phone with the broken in half handset let me dial and I called Tim for him to drive the key over. Even though I was only out there for a few minutes it was cold! If you don't turn the doorknob just right after you unlock it, it just locks again and thats what happened. Avery was inside watching cartoons on the couch half asleep. So onward with my fun week!
I did laundry pretty much all day, and Avery and I watched part of Fox and the Hound while I walked on the treadmill. We went to Joanne Fabrics to get a pillow form for the fleece tie pillow thing Avery had gotten with Robin on Friday. The pillow form costs more than fleece precut thing! Then we went to McDonalds (always a bad choice but Avery wanted to) then came home and cut the fleece and made the pillow. There is also fabric for a Little Mermaid blanket, but that one I haven't attempted yet. Pictures are up of the pillow.
As for yesterdays sickness, it was over as quickly as it started. She's been fine all day, eating and drinking and not feeling sick. So it must have been something she ate, but Robin had all the same things and wasn't sick except for this strawberry milk. Things were uhmm...pink last night so I'm thinking maybe that just upset her stomach? I dumped it all just in case it was bad somehow even though it smelled normal. Oh well! At least its not the flu. And thats it for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment