Friday, March 6, 2009

A tough week

So while my parents are soaking up the sun in Mexico I'm stuck here all week which is turning out to be a doozy. Lets see...
Tuesday: I woke up in the morning unable to lay on my left side- as my ear hurt too much. It wasn't too horrible, but I thought perhaps an ear infection was brewing. I had class that night (so I thought) and didn't make an appointment for it as I didn't think I would have time to go. Turns out I didn't have my first night class so I went to the urgent care and found out I had an infection in the canal of my ear. Which is better than the inner ear, but still painful. So I got some medicine for that and it has been clearing up. I thought that both night classes were canceled for our "Student Success Day" but that was untrue. It was only the first one, and I missed review and a test in my Spanish class.

Thursday: Ran on very little sleep, as Avery kept me up from about midnight to 2am, not wanting to sleep. Long day, very glad to get some rest at the end of the night.

Today: Very annoyed with co-worker who tends to think she is my boss and doesn't listen to the opinions of mine that she asks for. I went to the library after work to return a book and bumped someone in the parking lot. No harm was done, and I'm not entirely sure it was my fault as I was looking when backing up because I know that people are nutjobs in that parking lot. But the lady insisted it was my fault and I gave her my insurance and got out of there.
Then I was supposed to dye my hair but Tim went to a movie and didn't feel like telling me when it got done as was planned. Whatever I wasn't in the mood anyway.
Avery got home around 9 and was crying because she was woken up when getting out of the car. She fell asleep on the couch with the exception of crying when I put on her pajamas. When I woke her up to put her in my bed she said her tummy hurt, and I thought it was because she hadn't gotten her Miralax for the last day. She proceeded to get sick all over herself and the bed.

She hasn't thrown up since she was a baby, so she was absolutely hysterical. I cleaned her up as fast as I could and got clean pajamas on her and put her back to sleep on the couch. I threw everything in the wash (including a very messy bear) and its all going right now. I'm tired, but I want to get all the laundry washed because I don't want it to sit there and smell. So here I am!

Too bad I'm not in Cancun. *sigh*

No comments: