I bought a new pair of khakis today at JC Penney's and to my severe annoyance when I got home and was cutting tags off I discovered the ink tag still remained on them. Now I have to drive back and get them to take it off. This is one of my major pet peeves. I guess I should have looked to see if it had one, but isn't that kind of the cashiers job? Ugh.
It doesn't help that I'm just tired and crabby from a poor nights sleep. My dogs were restless, and I had a hard time falling a sleep, then my brother got into town at about 4 am, thus they went nuts. My mom let them out (which I didn't know at the time) and they were still whining and pitching a fit so I let them out (again). After that they settled down but I was awake. I finally get back to sleep and some time around 7 my mom came in to get my laptop for directions to the courthouse. So I'm awake again. Arg.
Apparently Avery had a bloody nose last night, but I didn't hear her wake up because she was sleeping in the guest bedroom at the time. She gets them every now and then, luckily not as much as I do. She pretty much slept the entire day away yesterday as her cold took hold. She was pretty miserable and wouldn't eat or drink. Thankfully today she's doing better. Is it summer yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment