Today was Avery's Easter egg hunt at the church she has bible study at. We got there at 10:00 and started off with a story, then hunted for eggs, then made some crafts. She had fun, but was being kind of shy. I actually ran into my freshman math teacher then Ms. Peterson. She got married while I was still in school and I can't remember her married name. But now she has 4 kids and she's a stay at home mom! She has a 4 year old too named Mya. Avery kind of said hi to her, but not really. Stinker. It was neat to see her again, so many years later.
After that we headed to Ruby Tuesday for lunch, after that it was off to the Walker. I needed to see a painting and do a paper on it for my Humanities class. I found one I like from the Elizabeth Peyton exhibit, but I needed something to take home with me to remember what it looked like, and since I couldn't take a picture of it, I bought a postcard of a different painting by her and I'll work off of that. Avery made a big picture in the craft area and we got a little doll from the gift shop, that is really cute. There were a few things that I wanted to get, but they're all fairly pricey. Momiji: favourite person is the doll she got. The website is lovemomiji.com its actually really cute stuff. These were called "celebration dolls". Anyway the pictures are up- enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment